INTECO’s business model aims at maximising the efficiency of all business processes and creating the highest added value.
KEY PRINCIPLES OF THE BUSINESS MODEL
- Focus on investment and development activities that create the highest added value
- Outsourcing contract services: selecting the best contractors on the market based on cost, quality and time
- Improvement of corporate competencies in contractor management (design, general contracting and operation)
- Eliminating duplication of functions, and maintaining the optimal headcount
- Carried out by third parties
- Carried out by INTECO
INTECO focuses on those elements of its business model that create the highest added value and secure the maximum capitalisation growth, namely development, product creation and project management. We conduct a multi-stage analysis of all the available locations in Moscow and select the most promising areas to develop comfort+, business and premium-class housing estates. Outsourcing certain functions to reputable and highly experienced partners allows us to optimally allocate resources and efficiently implement top-notch projects while exercising a stringent control over the deadlines and costs.
|Beneficiaries of charitable aid and sponsorship activities|| |