Five blocks of elite-class buildings in Khamovniki boasting outstanding architecture from seven Moscow design bureaus and foreign consultants are united by innovative solutions for comfortable living.
The estate features a park with a pond. 600 trees will be planted in the territory. For the safety and comfort of residents, all courtyard spaces are only for pedestrians. The car parks and roads within the estate are underground.
- 35 buildings of varied height
- 6 ha of landscaped area with a park and pond open for all people living in the district
- A community centre with shops, restaurants, and cafes
- Seven autonomous underground car parks for a total of 2.2 thousand cars and 100 motorcycles
- A fitness centre with a swimming pool
- A kindergarten and two child development centres
- A school for 550 students (with a swimming pool and gyms)
ПAccording to Metrium, a real estate agency, in 2019 Sadovye Kvartaly were among the five Moscow estates with the most outstanding architecture. The best Russian architecture firms and foreign experts engaged as consultants helped create a unique variety of architectural forms and solutions. That said, all projects follow a single design code by Sergey Skuratov. The distinctive features of the residential buildings are the simple, yet convincing and concise geometry of the facades, balanced combination of elements, and architectural unity.
There is a unique building on the third block — a former factory administration office designed by renowned Russian architect Roman Klein. When it was built anew, one of the walls was carefully preserved and refurbished. It was Klein’s project that became the starting point for Sadovye Kvartaly’s architectural concept.
The buildings are equipped with all kinds of modern MEP systems required for elite-class housing. The layout and equipment are designed in line with the principles of a barrier-free environment.
- Multifunctional zoning
- No car traffic inside
- A park with a pond
- Continuous routes for pedestrians and cyclists
- A barrier-free environment
- Public spaces with cafes and restaurants
- Commercial premises with individual entrances located outside the estate for the convenience of residents
- A multi-layer security system with access control
- Secure pathways from the residential buildings to the school
Permits were obtained for the first stage of construction.
Permits were obtained for the second stage of construction.
Permits were obtained for the third and fourth stages of construction.
The project made it to the final of the Urban Awards 2018 in the category Best Elite-Class Residential Development Under Construction, became the winner of the Real Estate Market Records 2018 in the Best Project Infrastructure category, and won the main prize of the Move Realty Awards 2018 in the Moscow’s Premium-Class Project of the Year category.
The project became the winner of the Real Estate Market Records 2018 in the Best Project Infrastructure category.
JSC Sadovye Kvartaly, the project’s developer, became part of the parent company — JSC INTECO.
BOES Construction was selected as the new general contractor.
The third block was completed.
Zero cycle works were completed in all buildings under construction.
The project was named the Best Architectural Solution for Residential Properties at PROESTATE & TOBY Awards.
The permit to commission buildings 2.1–2.4 of the second block was obtained.
Scheduled completion of apartment sales.