Vrubelya, 4, a uniquely designed premium-class housing estate in the Sokol District, is a unique project that shares the traditions of Moscow art nouveau. The visual solutions are inspired by works of Mikhail Vrubel. An agreement has been made with the State Tretyakov Gallery to use images of the artist’s paintings to promote the project.
The estate sits in a location well known for its traditions, opposite the artist village. The heritage of Moscow art nouveau in its design is represented by the curved contours of the building and decorative elements, carved rusticwork, awe-inspiring terraces, and typical colour schemes. The most recognisable element is the iris flowers that gave the building its unofficial name — the Iris House.
- А four-section building of varied height (8 and 12 floors) for 200 apartments
- Apartments with terraces of 120 sq m
- A wide range of layouts: from one to five-room apartments of 46.2 to 175.8 sq m
- Number of apartments per floor: 3 to 6
- Comfortable kitchen and living room combos of up to 33.6 sq m
- An optional traditional fireplace in top floor apartments
- Apartments with a master bedroom featuring an en-suite dressing room and bathroom
- Enclosed balconies with thermal insulation
- A kindergarten for 20 children (with a medical room)
- A two-level car park for 235 cars
- Underground storage premises
- A private patio with recreation, sports and children’s play areas, decorative shrubs and flower beds
- The «green terrace» — a pergola with stained glass windows
- The central area with a Vrubel rosette and a semicircular bench reproducing one of the artist’s famous works
- A sports ground decorated with medallions replicating Elena Janson-Manizer’s porcelain images of Soviet athletes that can be found in the central hall of the Dinamo Metro Station in Moscow
- A landscaped public roof terrace with a high-rise promenade
- The centrepiece is a fireplace enamelled in a style referring to the artist’s famous fireplace (now on display at the Tretyakov Gallery)
An amended construction permit was obtained.
A credit line to finance the project was opened with DOM.RF Bank.
Apartment sales started.
The project won the Urban Awards 2020 as the Best Premium-Class Residential Development Under Construction.
ANTTEQ was chosen as the general contractor for Vrubelya, 4.
Construction and installation works started at the site.
Zero cycle works started.
Cast-in-place concrete construction started underground.
Scheduled commissioning and completion of the project.
Scheduled completion of apartment sales.